Tuesday, July 04, 2006
sang @12:54 AM.......
Ok sorry la all.. I damn busy to even update ok? First, I need all of you to pray for me? I cant cope with school work and my other commitments. Pray that I will learn how to manage my time well. Thanks every1.

Ok, now this blog will be updated only when I have the time or something funny or interesting happened.. Well.. CONGRATS TO PORTO!! Damn happy.. To see them win. I literally JUMPED off my seat. haaha.. Also I think its more exciting now.. Knowing that brazil is out (to be sad or not.. I dunno) Its more exciting to watch on.. Hahha.. Hmm yea thats about the World Cup. Porto.. all the way man.. will support ya!

Ok.. heres the funny OR not so funny part =x. Just this sunday I was going home after meeting wan wei at jurong lib to discuss about some PR matters.. I was super hungry but had no money.. LOL.. I couldnt fine any food. So i just went to bukit batok to go back home. When I saw macs.. I dunno why le.. the thought of "MArk you have no money" totally went off my mind and I walked in to order food.. It was only then.. I REMEMBERED.. yes the word is REMEMBERED LOL.. that I had no money. Ok I was panicing inside.. the counter gal looked at me to collect money and I started to smile and laugh at her.. I think she feels I am a retard. Oh welll.. Anyway finally I confess to her I had no money =x and told her I will be back after going todraw them. I RAN LIKE A SPEEDING ANT to the ATM machine at the west mall side.. There i queued for like 6 mins for this lady.. SO DARN SLOW.. was impatient and irritated.. When later I realised that cus the machine was not dispensing money for that moment.

Ok Now really PANIC le.. cus you know why? Yes.. Cus thats the only ATM I know in that area.. I started to run around and FINALLY FOUND 1 at the othe far end of the MRT station.. Its a new discovery for me. =x Haha.. So yea I drew the money and ran back to macs to pay.. There I bumped into En Min so she accompanied me to macs and we sat and talk as I ate.. SO MALU OK? The counter gal laugh at me. I AM NEVER VISITING BUKIT BATOK MACS AGAIN haa.. Yea thats about it.

Today had PR 2nd comm meeting.. It was a relieved to see that it was better then the first.. The people were more responsive. Not like the first 1 when I totally had 0% response.. was demoralising.. But today was good. Accomplished alot of things. Thanks Guys =D and Girls of course!

Rush for dance after that.. Hmm its good of course.. It always relaxes and calms me.. =D Yea.. Anyway.. This sat is YOUTH RALLY 2006!! Pray it will rock the world of God's people =D Thats all for now.. Take care and God bless.. update soon. =D


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o